Skip to main content

Madisonville High School

Placeholder text, please change
Placeholder text, please change
Guidance Counseling » New Student Registration

New Student Registration

Students enrolling at Madisonville High School must provide the following documents:
  • Online registration paperwork
  • Copy of Birth Certificate
  • Copy of Social Security card
  • Proof of physical residence- utility bill or lease agreement, Voter Registration Card, utilities termination or application, builder contract, etc.
  • Transcript or last report card from previous school (required for registration)
  • Withdrawal paperwork from from previous school
  • Immunization record.
  • Picture ID of the parent/ guardian
  • Guardianship if student is not living with parent